Real Estate Customer Service Consultant
Apply for this Position
Individuals with Customer Service Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents. Is Becoming a Real Estate Agent Right For You?
Are Your Customer Service Skills Being Underutilized?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional customer service positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We're stuck.
Taking Risks to Become Successful
We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current customer service job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
We've spent a great deal of time and resources studying the core capacities and traits of those who are successful as real estate agents inside our company. We're willing to share this information with you in hope of finding individuals who have a high chance of transitioning from your customer service role to a career in real estate.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (J. Rockcliff - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||J. Rockcliff Realtors|
|Location: ||Livermore, CA, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Tuesday, April 15, 2014|
Job Requirements: (J. Rockcliff - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Assess buyer needs, find properties that meet those needs, and act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers
- Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to comply with the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Generate official documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Help clients with differentiating between mortgage alternatives to find the best rates and terms
- Use tools such as advertising, open houses networking etc. to sell properties; Present purchase offers to sellers
Apply for this Position
- Have a decent grasp of percentages, finances, and other simple math concepts
- Administrative and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have decent computer skills
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer Service skills in order provide an outstanding buying experience for your clients
- Must have sales/marketing skills in order to successfully complete sales of property
- Must possess outstanding communication skills, be able to multi-task, and take initiative on projects
Powered by HiringCenter