Retail Sales Coordinator (Real Estate)
Apply for this Position
Are You in a Retail Sales Position With Limited Potential? Maybe You Should Consider Using Your Talents as a Real Estate Agent.
Finding Opportunity in the Most Unlikely Places
In recent years, many people have shied away from the real estate industry. While much of the negative press has been justified, real estate remains one of the largest components of the economy. Anything this large and complex has niches of opportunity that remain untapped.
Core Capacities Predict Success in a Work Environment
Have you ever wondered why this happens? We have. In fact, we have spent a large amount of our own time and resources studying hundreds of our own associates in an attempt to quantify this elusive phenomenon. We've discovered that the key criterion for success in this industry is something called core capacities.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
If you're a talented and motivated individual who is willing to work hard and sacrifice for a couple of years, the opportunity for establishing a viable new career outside of the Retail industry is very compelling. Let us help you learn if transitioning into a real estate career is right for you. Click Apply Now to learn more.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (J. Rockcliff - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||J. Rockcliff Realtors|
|Location: ||Pleasanton, CA, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Thursday, April 03, 2014|
Job Requirements: (J. Rockcliff - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Assess buyer needs, find properties that meet those needs, and act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers
- Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to comply with the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Generate official documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Help clients with differentiating between mortgage alternatives to find the best rates and terms
- Use tools such as advertising, open houses networking etc. to sell properties; Present purchase offers to sellers
Apply for this Position
- Have a decent grasp of percentages, finances, and other simple math concepts
- Administrative and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have decent computer skills
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer Service skills in order provide an outstanding buying experience for your clients
- Must have sales/marketing skills in order to successfully complete sales of property
- Must possess outstanding communication skills, be able to multi-task, and take initiative on projects
Powered by HiringCenter