Real Estate Agent
Apply for this Position
J. Rockcliff Realtors Real Estate Agent: Would Working at J. Rockcliff Realtors in Dublin Be a Good Fit For You? Find Out Now by Taking the CCI...
Why Do Some Succeed While Others Fail?
Each year, a group of individuals in Dublin decide to start a new career in real estate sales. Some of these new agents gain traction quickly, naturally connect with the work, and succeed financially. But many, who also spend their valuable time and resources setting up their businesses, struggle to produce even mediocre results.
Core Capacities Predict Success in a Work Environment
Have you ever wondered why this happens? We have. In fact, we have spent a large amount of our own time and resources studying hundreds of our own associates in an attempt to quantify this elusive phenomenon. We've discovered that the key criterion for success in this industry is something called core capacities.
Discover Your Unique "Recipe" of Core Capacities Now
Core capacities are a person's organic talents or natural "wiring." Every person has a unique "recipe" of core capacities that predict his or her propensity to perform certain tasks with success and vital engagement. We would like to give you an opportunity to conduct a 10-minute evaluation that will map your unique recipe of core capacities.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (J. Rockcliff - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||J. Rockcliff Realtors|
|Location: ||Dublin, CA, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Tuesday, April 08, 2014|
Job Requirements: (J. Rockcliff - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Assess buyer needs, find properties that meet those needs, and act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers
- Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to comply with the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Generate official documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Help clients with differentiating between mortgage alternatives to find the best rates and terms
- Use tools such as advertising, open houses networking etc. to sell properties; Present purchase offers to sellers
Apply for this Position
- Have a decent grasp of percentages, finances, and other simple math concepts
- Administrative and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have decent computer skills
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer Service skills in order provide an outstanding buying experience for your clients
- Must have sales/marketing skills in order to successfully complete sales of property
- Must possess outstanding communication skills, be able to multi-task, and take initiative on projects
Powered by HiringCenter